Jewelry Size Guide Rings & Necklaces
GOLDIE PARIS RINGS
We highly suggest going to your local jeweler to make sure sizing is accurate.
- To buy a ring sizer on Amazon.fr: Click here
- To buy a ring sizer on Amazon.com : click here
If you are between sizes, order a larger size. Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature (fingers shrink or expand when cold or hot). If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
We are providing a guide below but this is never going to be as accurate as a ring sizer. To measure using the circumference, we highly suggest that you:
- Wrap a strip of paper around the desired finger.
- Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- If it’s between two sizes, use the larger size. It’s better that a ring is a fraction too big than too small.
- Use the ring sizing chart below to determine your ring size.
Again, nothing will be as accurate as a real ring sizer ;)
|Ring Size Goldie Paris|
|EUR||UK & AUNZ||USA & CA||Circumference (approx mm)|
|K 1/2||5 1/2||50.6|
|53||M 1/2||6 1/2||53.1|
|O 1/2||7 1/2||55.7|
|58||Q 1/2||8 1/2||58.3|
|S 1/2||9 1/2||60.8|
|63||U 1/2||10 1/2||63.4|
GOLDIE PARIS NECKLACES
Our necklaces are adjustable in 3 lengths: 14/16/18 inches (35.5 cm/ 40.6cm/ 45.7 cm) so you can layer easily.
The standard industry sizes are
- Choker length is 14 or 16 inches
- Princess length is 18 inches , but this size can actually range anywhere between 17 and 19 inches . This length usually falls out at the collarbone.
- Matinee length is 20 inches , which usually extends just a bit below the collarbone.